To encourage social responsibility in Bulgarian society.
Enhance co-operation among civil society, the corporate sector, national and local authorities to improve the quality of life and developmental opportunities for the people of Bulgaria.
- Raise funds for social investment from individual donors, the business sector and public and private sources
- Provide financial and technical support to civil society organisations addressing social needs of the community at a national level
- Contribute to the effectiveness, sustainability and diversity of social programmes in Bulgaria by making targeted grants
- Serve as a professional vehicle and provide expert advice, consultancy, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes
- Promote transparency, accountability and professionalism to comply with the highest ethical standards
- Work in partnership with other civil organisations at national or local level for greater social responsibility and sustainability of the civil sector in Bulgaria.